Chat Log Late Night: Dude and Hidden

  • YourFutureIsMeO/
  • 11:59FreeSmudgero/
  • 11:59PsychoSharkThrow 'The Two Faces of Squidward' ('Spongebob') and 'Gotta See Gotta Know: Kakashi Sensei's True Face' ('Naruto') in a blender, then get a very bad writer to defecate on it, and you get 'The Mask' ('Teen Titans Go!').
  • 12:00HiddenChaosAnd admins will be going offline about any minute.
  • 12:01YourFutureIsMeHow was your day, Josh?
  • 12:01FreeSmudgergtg
  • 12:01YourFutureIsMeKk o/
  • 12:02PsychoSharkAnd then we can be free on chat, without their poppycock rules telling us what we can and can't talk about.
  • 12:02YourFutureIsMeGeeeeky...
  • 12:03HiddenChaosPretty good Sunday School was pretty cool that was a very good hour learning about more of my Catholic Religion I will be receiving Confirmation soon.
  • Welcome to the Sonic News Network chat. Please read our chat rules if you haven't already. 
  • 12:04SonicTheHedgehogDude inb4 freedom of speech
  • 12:05PsychoSharkHey, two friends of mine got banned just for talking about boobs. I take injustice very seriously in chat.
  • 12:06YourFutureIsMeCool, I have an excellent day, other than being tired. I was at a thing for dance and got to learn about Scottish history and ate Scottish treats and... I DANCED @Josh
  • 12:06SonicTheHedgehogDude That's a touchy subject here on SNN, Psycho. I've told you several times before to make a forum thread on that issue, you seem to disagree.
  • 12:06PsychoSharkScottish dancing? Sounds fabulous.
  • FreeSmudger has left the chat. 
  • 12:06YourFutureIsMeYes Scottish dancing
  • 12:07PsychoSharkEh, forums are boring. I prefer propaganda.
  • 12:07HiddenChaosIt was only four of us and we sat quite paying attention to our CCD Teacher and we would talk about a lesson or something about God Jesus and Mary and we would make a funny joke at the end of that topic like Mary Revelling herself or The Creation of Earth and we left at exactly 7pm because we listened and talked at the right time. So we didn't go into extra minutes like usual if we have more people. So I like CCD in 7th grade.
  • 12:08YourFutureIsMeKEWL
  • I love Scottish eggs
  • 12:09HiddenChaosPsycho I'm really worried about you. Your not acting like the old you. Have you ever seen Girl Meets world (this is not mini modding I know what to do (hopefully)) (just trying to help her a little or should I do it in PM)
  • 12:10PsychoSharkEver watch 'Black Jesus'? It's a wonderful program for Christians and Atheists alike.
  • The 'old me'? What's do you mean?
  • 12:10SpyroSonic2000 Sounds like a religious satire
  • 12:11PsychoSharkIt's more of a stoner hang-out show.
  • Most of the time Jesus is depicted as 'Mr. Perfect', but 'Black Jesus' is different in that way. Black Jesus is a great guy, but he does have his faults.
  • 12:13YourFutureIsMeDat's racist
  • 12:13PsychoSharkI think that depicting him that way is wonderful benefit for both religious and non-religious viewers.
  • 12:14HiddenChaosNo I'm saying you go too far. In the first episode Maya is against doing her homework and rather have more freedom. She tried burning everyone's homework. I know this sounds useless but think about it a little and see how much worse your doing. Why do you do this.
  • 12:14SpyroSonic2000 Seems like a kind of amusing show, probably won't go out of my way to watch it though.
  • 12:15PsychoSharkNon-religious viewers aren't having religious propaganda shoved in their faces, and religious viewers are given a much better way to connect with Jesus than they normally get.
  • 12:15HiddenChaos(Or am I rambling again :S )
  • 12:15PsychoSharkBecause Black Jesus has some faults, he's a lot like us normal people.
  • 12:15SonicTheHedgehogDude Psycho, one of your previous comments is such a hypocritical statement you just made there. You always seem that the rules here are trying to hurt freedom of speech while you rather cast your "propaganda" to everyone on the chatroom, which there is some words are against policy.
  • 12:17PsychoSharkSo if Jesus is so much like us, then maybe it's not that much of a stretch for us to be just like Jesus.
  • 12:17HiddenChaosDamn it it didn't show
  • 12:17SonicTheHedgehogDude You're trying to help, but you're not helping though. If you want change, say it on forum, not scream it here on the chatroom.
  • @Psycho
  • 12:18PsychoSharkPropaganda isn't really hypocritical, it's only like that if it's used irresponsibly.
  • 12:19YourFutureIsMewub
  • 12:19PsychoSharkAn irresponsible use of propaganda would be to inform people of selective facts, thus lying by omission.
  • I'm just trying to reach the people, to awaken them to the issues that creep below our very feet.
  • 12:21SonicTheHedgehogDude Don't do it here.
  • Do it on forum.
  • I've said this to you many times, this is not a place for major site discussions.
  • 12:21YourFutureIsMeCHEDDAR BACON POTATO SKINS
  • 12:22PsychoSharkThat sounds dangerously high in cholesterol.
  • 12:23YourFutureIsMeIdc
  • 12:27SonicTheHedgehogDude test
  • 12:28YourFutureIsMeWub Wub Wub Wub Wub Wub
  • 12:28HiddenChaos@Dude I was thinking about yesterday and in my head all I could think was That You are perfect you probably never been banned on here or made a mistake it was getting me a little worked up.
  • 12:29SonicTheHedgehogDude Perfect? I'm never perfect.
  • Hell, I got banned from this wiki 2-3 years ago.
  • 12:30PsychoSharkProbably didn't even do anything wrong.
  • 12:30HiddenChaos:O how
  • 12:30YourFutureIsMe.m.
  • 12:30SonicTheHedgehogDude Got banned because of a long sockpupperty tale
  • 12:31YourFutureIsMe.0.
  • 12:31SonicTheHedgehogDude Known as the RandomRock saga for most, it went deep into SNN history,
  • Unofficially. (tails3)
  • 12:32SpyroSonic2000 From my understanding RandomRock was banned for harassing Dude and when it was discovered Dude was RandomRock he was banned There's probably to it but that's all I ever got out of it
  • probably more to it*
  • 12:32SonicTheHedgehogDude Spyro basically summed it up.
  • 12:33HiddenChaosI never knew that well how did you make up for all of that.
  • 12:33SonicTheHedgehogDude There was bits, like Lil' Dude and SpinOFF and the countless amounts of accounts I've made.
  • 12:33SpyroSonic2000 ...Really? Please tell me there was more reason to your RR account being banned than harassing yourself
  • 12:33SonicTheHedgehogDude Explained above, Spyro, message came late. lel
  • 12:34SpyroSonic2000 Oh yeah SpinOFF, forgot that was you
  • 12:34SonicTheHedgehogDude Lol
  • Infact, that's the first time I said that I'm SpinOFF too, actually.
  • You guys just witnessed history.
  • 12:34YourFutureIsMe.o.
  • 12:34SonicTheHedgehogDude inb4 blocked from wiki
  • 12:35YourFutureIsMeSee, no one's perfect @Josh
  • 12:35SpyroSonic2000 User:SpinOFF Yeah this looks like stuff you would've made a couple years ago or so
  • 12:36HiddenChaosWell how did you make up and become mod and A great guy.
  • BlackFelineDarkness has joined the chat. 
  • 12:36BlackFelineDarknessHi guys o/
  • 12:37PsychoSharkHi Feline.
  • 12:37YourFutureIsMe(Hai)
  • 12:37GeekyEverAfter Back
  • 12:37BlackFelineDarknessBrb, gonna brush my hair :P
  • 12:37HiddenChaosI know but I was always seeing this as you guys push me to be perfect and it seems that you guys want me perfect which I know its not true but it seems like I'm being pushed for perfect.
  • 12:37SpyroSonic2000 A month after Dude was perma banned (perma banned for harassing himself, great job wiki, even the lil dude incident probably shouldn't warrent perma) he sent an apology to an admin and then there was a site disussion
  • 12:38GeekyEverAfter Bleh, BRB again.
  • 12:38SonicTheHedgehogDude Hard work. Had to rebuild my trust with users from scratch. However a certain admin saw something of me that deserves a second change thus a thread was created to drop my block. The community said yes and I was unblocked.
  • But at the long term I came through, and 2 years of hard work seems like 30 days of absolute adventure.
  • 12:40HiddenChaosI also know this isn't true but i always thought you hated me.
  • 12:41SonicTheHedgehogDude No, I never hated you. I had a few issues with your behavior, but no, I never hated you.
  • 12:43YourFutureIsMeWub
  • 12:43BlackFelineDarknesshttp://metal-cosxart.deviantart.com/art/C-Jasurin-the-Cat-490871176 (la) (la)
  • 12:43YourFutureIsMeSaw
  • 12:44GeekyEverAfter I asked Pinkyrue why she she never joined MLP Wiki and she told me that she just never had the interest to do so. Well that wasn't true: http://mlp.wikia.com/wiki/Special:Contributions/Pinkyrue
  • 12:44HiddenChaosIt was just you never talked to me you always talked to me when I'm making a mistake and say something that is pointing out my mistake and all the other thing was that it seemed like when I make a mistake I didn't even know was wrong I always thought you thought i did it on purpose.
  • 12:45SpyroSonic2000 Pfft Just a week ago she was complaining about being perma banned there
  • 12:45PsychoSharkBFD, you're on dA?
  • 12:45YourFutureIsMeYes she is
  • 12:45BlackFelineDarknessYa
  • (:DDD)
  • 12:46YourFutureIsMeAlso
  • 12:46PsychoSharkSo am I. http://psycho-shark.deviantart.com/
  • 12:46HiddenChaosIt seemed like you where tough on me. Especially with the not talking to me or criticising me and all.
  • 12:46YourFutureIsMePer Spyro. I remember that
  • 12:48PsychoSharkJust watched you.
  • 12:49YourFutureIsMeDoctor Who
  • BlackFelineDarkness has left the chat. 
  • 12:50SonicTheHedgehogDude @Hidden: Not talking to you? I talk to you when I have the time and strength to so I can make out a proper response. Sometimes I'm tired, active, working. I might have SNN on my mind, I might don't.
  • 12:51YourFutureIsMeYouFutureIsGrammarNazi
  • I might don't
  • 12:52HiddenChaosWell okay now I know.
  • 12:52SonicTheHedgehogDude I had issues about your behavior for a long time, since mid-August. It was yesterday I had to come out because I finally had the urge and time to cast my statement.
  • @Future: It's midnight in Toronto. (GAH!)
  • 12:53YourFutureIsMeHuh?
  • It's 12:54 in Ohio :p
  • 12:56HiddenChaosI just felt like I never got to know you or interact
  • 12:57YourFutureIsMeHe's BlackCanadianNewsDude :p
  • MetalMickey272 has joined the chat. 
  • 12:58MetalMickey272 bubblegum
  • 12:58YourFutureIsMeGet out
  • 12:58MetalMickey272 k
  • HiddenChaos has left the chat. 
  • 12:58YourFutureIsMeD:
  • HiddenChaos has joined the chat. 
  • 12:59YourFutureIsMeJersh
  • 12:59SonicTheHedgehogDude @Hidden: Never got you know me? Well, here I am.
  • MetalMickey272 has left the chat. 
  • 1:00YourFutureIsMe1:00am
  • MetalMickey272 has joined the chat. 
  • 1:01MetalMickey272 bubblegum
  • 1:01YourFutureIsMeGet out
  • 1:01MetalMickey272 k
  • 1:01SonicTheHedgehogDude @Hidden: Hello, I'm Ryan. I'm a high school student from Toronto, Canada. I spend my time watching the news, making visual designs related to the news industry, and a viewer to late night talk shows and Gravity Falls. I'm a chat moderator of the SNN chatroom since 2012.
  • Oh yeah, one big note: I'm black.
  • Many users confuse me as some short skinny boy.
  • Just wanted to get that out. (tails3)
  • 1:02HiddenChaosWell I guess it's my turn.
  • 1:03YourFutureIsMeThere are 3 Ryans and 3 Joshes in this chat :p
  • MetalMickey272 has left the chat. 
  • 1:04GeekyEverAfter Test
  • MetalMickey272 has joined the chat. 
  • 1:04GeekyEverAfter I'm Bertha
  • I like tacos
  • 1:04MetalMickey272 bubblegum
  • 1:05YourFutureIsMeget out
  • 1:05GeekyEverAfter Okay
  • 1:05MetalMickey272 You know what Future
  • 1:05GeekyEverAfter * GeekyEverAfter gets out
  • 1:05YourFutureIsMeHI GRANDMA @Geeky
  • 1:05MetalMickey272 Gettin real tired of you mistreatin me and all that crap
  • I demand respect and ketchup
  • 1:05SonicTheHedgehogDude SHOTS
  • 1:05MetalMickey272 Lots and lots of ketchup
  • 1:05YourFutureIsMe* YourFutureIsMe plays wubs of death at Metal
  • 1:05HiddenChaosHello I am HiddenChaos a 13 year old American male who is from Pennsylvania. I play Nintendo and Sonic Games but spend a lot of my time making new friend's online and writing Sonic Fanfics. Started out shaky but I keep trying my best to make a full change as of July 2014.
  • 1:05SonicTheHedgehogDude Lots and lots of Ash, Metal?
  • 1:06MetalMickey272 No, A**
  • 1:06SpyroSonic2000 I like eating ash
  • It's like burnt dust
  • 1:06SonicTheHedgehogDude Spyro loves eating Ash and Ketchup confirmed for Smash
  • BlackFelineDarkness has joined the chat. 
  • 1:07BlackFelineDarknessBack from dinner o/
  • 1:07YourFutureIsMeFelon
  • 1:07MetalMickey272 Can we eat you
  • 1:07GeekyEverAfter Did you save me leftovers? :B
  • 1:07MetalMickey272 Yeah, she is the leftovers
  • 1:07BlackFelineDarkness* BlackFelineDarkness eats the leftovers
  • * BlackFelineDarkness eats herself
  • * BlackFelineDarkness is dead
  • 1:07MetalMickey272 You just ate yourself, congratulations
  • 1:07HiddenChaosDo you wanna add anything else Dude.
  • 1:07GeekyEverAfter ;_____; u monster
  • 1:08YourFutureIsMe* YourFutureIsMe eats Josh
  • 1:08MetalMickey272 Dude wants to add a second time that he's black
  • 1:08SonicTheHedgehogDude ^^^
  • LOL
  • 1:08MetalMickey272 Dude's awesome because you can be as racist as you want around him and he's perfectly fine with it
  • 1:08HiddenChaos* HiddenChaos is a blow up doll
  • 1:09SpyroSonic2000 whoa whoa whoa you're a what
  • 1:09MetalMickey272 unlike people who are like "you mentioned black that's racist*
  • 1:10YourFutureIsMeUser:BlackCanadianNewsDude
  • 1:11MetalMickey272 ^accurate
  • 1:11YourFutureIsMeAye.
  • 1:11GeekyEverAfter Suddenly I'm reminded of Sesn
  • 1:11BlackFelineDarknessI thought Dude was an admin.
  • 1:12SonicTheHedgehogDude Metal saying "accurate" Website called "AccuWeather" Metal for AccuWeather Channel confirmed 2015
  • 1:12YourFutureIsMeI AM SCOTTISH
  • 1:12SpyroSonic2000 Hi Scottish
  • 1:12GeekyEverAfter No you're not.
  • 1:12SpyroSonic2000 What a weird name
  • 1:12GeekyEverAfter You're Asian
  • 1:12SonicTheHedgehogDude @Black: I'm surprised I'm not admin yet, frankly.
  • 1:12GeekyEverAfter * GeekyEverAfter raughs
  • 1:12SonicTheHedgehogDude I'll be the last one to be admin.
  • Even Krazy will be admin before me.
  • 1:13YourFutureIsMeYou didn't let me finish Geeky .o.
  • 1:13SpyroSonic2000 You haven't nominated yourself, and people nominating others is rare
  • 1:13YourFutureIsMeI AM SCOTTISH
  • Dancer
  • 1:13MetalMickey272 per Dude :P
  • 1:13GeekyEverAfter I am A Scottish dancer*
  • 1:13MetalMickey272 we got a nazi
  • 1:13HiddenChaosWeeelllllll @Dude I'm embarrassed to say this.
  • 1:14YourFutureIsMeNo I am THE Scottish dancer
  • 1:14MetalMickey272 Whoa, representin'
  • Oh yeah Geeky, ran out of meth
  • :<
  • 1:14GeekyEverAfter I can't even dance, less known do a Scottish dance xD
  • 1:15HiddenChaosDude when I was talking to Myself yesterday he said we needed more admins. Your a perfect choice for admin and I wanna nominate you (I'm not being biased) I am doing this because I think your perfect for it.
  • 1:15GeekyEverAfter That would be an atrocity.
  • 1:15YourFutureIsMeWell, THE Scottish dance, you probably could do @Geeky
  • MilezTailzPrower has joined the chat. 
  • 1:16BlackFelineDarknessHey Milez o/
  • 1:16HiddenChaosWell he didn't say we needed more admins but something like that.
  • 1:16SonicTheHedgehogDude Bruh
  • 1:16MilezTailzProwerTrololo
  • 1:16YourFutureIsMeMILEZBURG
  • 1:16SonicTheHedgehogDude I actually have a person who wants me admin.
  • 1:16MilezTailzProwerFuture being a racist! :D
  • 1:16YourFutureIsMeWat
  • 1:16MilezTailzProwerLOL! Burg.
  • MilezBURG
  • 1:17YourFutureIsMeSesn McNesh
  • 1:17HiddenChaosWell I'm gonna do it.
  • 1:17MilezTailzProwerMy last doesn't have a burg in it!!
  • 1:17GeekyEverAfter Now that I think about it SNN has a big diversity range in terms of race.
  • 1:18SpyroSonic2000 I love that we still don't have a replacement for the halloween background
  • 1:18MilezTailzProwerMy last name is Campski.
  • 1:18HiddenChaosSo brb everyone.
  • 1:18MetalMickey272 My last name is Wazowski
  • 1:18SonicTheHedgehogDude @Spyro: I love that background. Looks like me.
  • 1:19YourFutureIsMeMy last name is Scheski
  • LOL DUDE
  • 1:19MetalMickey272 I was about to say Dude was racist but then I remembered
  • MilezTailzPrower has left the chat. 
  • MilezTailzPrower has joined the chat. 
  • 1:20MilezTailzProwerLast names that end with "ski" #1! :D
  • 1:20SpyroSonic2000 Drunkinski.
  • 1:20MilezTailzProwerI could only imagine what you would do if someone like Zombie entered chat.
  • @Future
  • 1:20MetalMickey272 http://img3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20141025195023/sonic/images/a/a0/091914_zps12498924.jpg Let's replace the background with this
  • 1:20YourFutureIsMeEnds with ff
  • PsychoShark has left the chat. 
  • 1:21SonicTheHedgehogDude I wonder what's the candy inside, Metal. (hello)
  • ZombieHedgehog has joined the chat. 
  • 1:21BlackFelineDarknesso/
  • 1:21ZombieHedgehogHello.
  • 1:21YourFutureIsMeMILEZ YOU JINX THE CHAT
  • 1:21MilezTailzProwerAm I psychic?
  • 1:22YourFutureIsMeYap
  • 1:22SpyroSonic2000 Did someone say Jinx Bah too lazy to change avatar
  • 1:22ZombieHedgehogWhat do you two mean? @Milez and Future
  • 1:22YourFutureIsMe...nothing
  • 1:22BlackFelineDarknessLol, Milez is psychic.
  • test
  • 1:23MilezTailzProwerI brought you up in a conversation, and like one minute later you entered chat. @Zombie
  • 1:23YourFutureIsMeFeline
  • 1:24BlackFelineDarknesswa
  • 1:24YourFutureIsMeMove to Ohio
  • 1:24ZombieHedgehogWeird.
  • 1:24MetalMickey272 http://img3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20141025121835/sonic/images/9/90/Simon.png found the perfect thing to change the background to
  • 1:24BlackFelineDarkness* BlackFelineDarkness flies to Ohio
  • 1:24MilezTailzProwerOHIO #1!
  • 1:24BlackFelineDarknessI WISHED I LIVED IN OHIO
  • 1:24ZombieHedgehogKorea is also #1.
  • 1:24MilezTailzProwerTHERE CAN BE ONLY ONE!
  • 1:25BlackFelineDarknessJapan #1
  • 1:25MilezTailzPrower* MilezTailzPrower nukes Japan and Korea
  • PROBLEM SOLVED! :D
  • 1:25ZombieHedgehogOkay....
  • 1:25YourFutureIsMeMilez, let's go to Australia and steal Feline and take her home
  • 1:25BlackFelineDarkness* BlackFelineDarkness makes Japan #1 because she is the queen of the universe.
  • 1:26SpyroSonic2000 @Metal I don't understand
  • 1:26MetalMickey272 No one does.
  • 1:26MilezTailzPrower* MilezTailzPrower takes over the universe and becomes the dictator, and declares Ohio #1
  • 1:26BlackFelineDarknessMomma. TAAAKE ME HOOME
  • 1:26SpyroSonic2000 Also I like how Milez grouped Japan and Korea even though Japan wasn't in the topic
  • 1:27YourFutureIsMeIt was
  • 1:27SpyroSonic2000 Oh wait there it is
  • 1:27GeekyEverAfter LOL
  • 1:27BlackFelineDarkness* BlackFelineDarkness puts Japan on top of Ohio
  • 1:28MilezTailzProwerAnyways, Future called me Milezburg because I'm Jewish, and I said "Imagine what Future would do if someone like Zombie were to enter chat".
  • 1:28YourFutureIsMeI didn't do it on purpose :U
  • Hip opp
  • 1:29MilezTailzPrower* MilezTailzPrower puts Japan #2
  • LOL! #2...
  • 1:29ZombieHedgehogI do not get why #2 is funny.
  • 1:29YourFutureIsMe* YourFutureIsMe puts Ohio in Japan
  • 1:29BlackFelineDarkness* BlackFelineDarkness makes Ohio #123456789 and makes Japan #1
  • 1:29YourFutureIsMeProblem solved
  • 1:30ZombieHedgehogHow are you guys doing that?
  • 1:30YourFutureIsMeOhio is Japan
  • 1:30SpyroSonic2000 do /me at the start of a message
  • 1:30ZombieHedgehog* ZombieHedgehog test
  • HiddenChaos has left the chat. 
  • 1:30ZombieHedgehog* ZombieHedgehog thanks SpyroSonic200
  • 1:30SpyroSonic2000 No problem.
  • 1:30YourFutureIsMe(Clap)
  • 1:30SpyroSonic2000 Gotta go now.
  • 1:31MilezTailzPrower* MilezTailzPrower makes Ohio #1, and Japan #over 9000
  • 1:31ZombieHedgehogBye.
  • 1:31GeekyEverAfter Going to take a nap
  • O/
  • HiddenChaos has joined the chat. 
  • 1:31BlackFelineDarknesso/
  • 1:31MilezTailzProwerSee ya!
  • 1:31YourFutureIsMeO/
  • 1:31ZombieHedgehogBye.
  • 1:31YourFutureIsMeHave a good nap Geeky
  • 1:31MetalMickey272 WHOA, computer's at 7%, (gottago) (ttfn) o/
  • 1:31ZombieHedgehog* ZombieHedgehog declares Ohio and Japan as part of South Korea, no takes backses!
  • 1:31BlackFelineDarkness* BlackFelineDarkness declares Japan #1. She says it's FINAL.
  • 1:31SonicTheHedgehogDude o/
  • 1:31BlackFelineDarknessO/
  • 1:32YourFutureIsMeO/
  • 1:32MilezTailzProwerSo Korea is #1? @Feline
  • o/
  • 1:32SonicTheHedgehogDude Just realized that it's 28 minutes before 2 am.
  • 1:32ZombieHedgehogo/
  • 1:32SonicTheHedgehogDude Welp, I'm gonna have a tough time sleeping
  • 1:32BlackFelineDarknessWell............. Korea is close to Japan.
  • 1:32YourFutureIsMeI'm not gonna sleep
  • 1:32BlackFelineDarknessKOREA/JAPN #1
  • SpyroSonic2000 has left the chat. 
  • 1:33MilezTailzProwerNo, look at Zombies's post! :D
  • LOOK AT ZOMBIES POST!
  • 1:33YourFutureIsMeASIAN OHIO #1
  • GeekyEverAfter has left the chat. 
  • 1:33MilezTailzProwerEARTH #1
 
Powered by Blogger.