• SonicTheHedgehogDudeHello, this is SonicTheHedgehogDude.
  • Are you related to this account? User:Everest Mountain-Rescue Pup
  • 8:14Rockyrecyclepup (Official)Yes that is my account, I lost my email for the account.
  • 8:15SonicTheHedgehogDudeIt has been told that you operated several accounts.
  • 8:16Rockyrecyclepup (Official)Wiki disabled everything
  • 8:16SonicTheHedgehogDudeDisable?
  • We didn't disable anything.
  • 8:17Rockyrecyclepup (Official)yes wiki staff disabled all accounts the one I have is this one and no others.
  • 8:20SonicTheHedgehogDudeAre you sure?
  • Why did Wikia staff disable your account?
  • It's very obvious that you've been here before and pretending to be a new user.
  • 8:25Rockyrecyclepup (Official)I know I have been here
  • they disabled it because I was hacked and it violate there terms
  • they blocked me for 4 moths and now I am back and new
  • 8:27SonicTheHedgehogDudeThis week and today you said the exact same thing on the chatroom.
  • You came here speaking Spanish, told us you're not good speaking English, gets sister to speak English on your behalf.
  • 8:28Rockyrecyclepup (Official)ok I am sorry ok
  • my bother is always on my account ok
  • he is not a english speaker
 
Powered by Blogger.