• SonicTheHedgehogDudeHello everyone.
  • This is SonicTheHedgehogDude, we need to talk.
  • 7:53Myself 123Ok
  • 7:54SonicTheHedgehogDudeI've been presented information from SplashTheHedgehog that the Rockyrecyclepup (Official) belongs to a long list of sockpuppets
  • 7:54Myself 123Seems plausible, I recall a similar user come on chat the other day
  • 7:54SonicTheHedgehogDudeIt has been told that the user has sock puppeted several times before, and says similar messages.
  • Myself's correct, it's Everest Mountain-Rescue Pup
  • 7:55Myself 123Yeah, and going by the Paw Patrol theme, it's the guy who comes here every now and then and tends to lie to get attention
  • 7:57SonicTheHedgehogDudeWould it be justifiable if a begin a ban for these sockpuppets?
  • 7:57Myself 123If we're lucky, he'll start spamming spaces
  • 7:57SplashTheHedgehogyou guys are all stupid
  • loljk
  • 7:58Myself 123I'm not sure if there's enough to ban, but I'm willing to infinity block the user if they display enough typical behaviour
  • 7:59SplashTheHedgehogI remember someone named Zoomer Helicopterpup doing the same thing
  • along with Rockyrecyclepup except without official at the end of their name
  • 7:59SonicTheHedgehogDudeSplash also told me that the accounts "they usually talk about 9/11 and things too"
  • 8:00SplashTheHedgehogthey do
  • usually soemthing like "I was born on 9/11" or "my fmaily died in 9/11"
  • 8:00SonicTheHedgehogDudeI've got some options, issue a ban or contact VSTF for a check-user.
  • 8:01Myself 123Check-user?
  • 8:01SplashTheHedgehoghowever Rockyrecyclepup (official) seems legit official
  • if they do the same this time
  • 8:02GraveEclipse567Whoa, what's this ? O~o
  • 8:02SplashTheHedgehogthen I say ban
  • 8:02GraveEclipse567Why am I Spyro?
  • 8:02SplashTheHedgehogwho are you
  • 8:02GraveEclipse567GeekyEverAfter
  • 8:02SplashTheHedgehog"Spyro"
  • IF THAT IS EVEN YOUR REAL NAME >:U
  • 8:02SonicTheHedgehogDude@Myself: Identifying accounts on IP address.
  • 8:02GraveEclipse567It's me Geeky
  • 8:02SplashTheHedgehogeveryone wants to be spyro
  • 8:03GraveEclipse567Lol
  • You guys see me as Spyro too right?
  • 8:03SonicTheHedgehogDudeGlitch.
  • Ugh
  • 8:04Myself 123Oh, so they could probably find out if he's a sock-puppet account?
  • 8:04GraveEclipse567Funny glitch :3
  • 8:04SonicTheHedgehogDude@Myself: Yeep.
  • *Yep.
  • 8:04GraveEclipse567Lemme read pat messages because I'm confused (Psyduck)
  • Past*
  • 8:05Myself 123I'd say we go for that, better to be safe than sorry
  • VSTF are usually quick to respond from my experiences
  • Surprised the user isn't saying anything though
  • I'm not Dude
  • 8:10SonicTheHedgehogDudeWelp, chat's glitching
  • This one particularly.
  • 8:10GeekyEverAfterOkay, back.
  • 8:10Myself 123It'll be fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine
  • 8:11GeekyEverAfterGuys I can't read past messages because I left on accident can someone give me a short synopsis?
 
Powered by Blogger.