• 11:50Bullet FranciscoSo actually I heard something pretty interesting
  • Splash called me a "terrible user and worst admin" on public chat
  • 11:50SonicTheHedgehogDudeGo on
  • 11:51Bullet FranciscoWhich is why I was so trigger happy about the kick, and he does know better than to do that, I've also received word (this is all from Alex) that he's been doing this constantly behind my back for months, even when I was not around
  • I don't really care that it was about me
  • But just know that if it was about someone else
  • Splash would be banned right now
  • But I don't really care what Splash says about me and don't want to be seen as biased, so I'm letting it go
  • did you disappear
  • 11:59SonicTheHedgehogDudeFor a few seconds yeah
  • 12:00Bullet Franciscoahk
  • 12:00SonicTheHedgehogDudeYeah, actually thanks for bringing that up to me.
  • I want to do something right now, but I think it's not warranted at this point
  • 12:00Bullet FranciscoAlex brought it up to me so I thought you should know
  • He did say it earlier today if I saw it I might have done something
  • But of course he said it behind my back
  • :p
  • Ok
  • so he just advertised another chat
  • and it contains inapprorpiate content
  • 12:04SonicTheHedgehogDude1. it's not a Wikia chat
  • 2. it's actually just Smash Bros. stuff
  • 12:04Bullet Franciscoits advertising
  • and second there was gory stuff on there
  • third he lied about the nudity
  • and that means he didnt provide a solid description but also led us to believe there was nudity on there while not mentioning the gore
  • and now he refuses to accept the rules
  • lol
  • OP
  • 12:07SonicTheHedgehogDudelel
  • 12:08Bullet Franciscolol Splash now
  • you realize the main chat is getting out of hand
  • Gamers bringing up controversial things and is breaking rules
  • Splash is insulting the admins
  • Splash encouraging the behavior
  • I'm banning Splash now
  • can I?
  • 12:09SonicTheHedgehogDudeGo ahead.
  • 2 hours pls
  • 12:10Bullet Franciscolol 2 hours
  • Alex disagrees with that length
  • 12:11SonicTheHedgehogDudeAnything higher than that would piss him off.
 
Powered by Blogger.