Interesting Chat Log

SplashTheHedgehog
Bullet is a jerk

[...]

and perhaps die in a hole of fire that leads to hell  :)
2:58
BlueSpeeder
How cruel.
2:58
SplashTheHedgehog
good
cause he is a pile of shit and not exist
I want to be firends with him
2:59
Pandoo
...
2:59
SplashTheHedgehog
but I can't stand how annoying he is at times
2:59
Pandoo
That was a good laugh
2:59
SplashTheHedgehog
as a few weeks ago, he added me to his contacts
2:59
BlueSpeeder
Well, we all make mistakes, Splash. We cannot be friends with everyone.
2:59
Pandoo
Ignore it. He's a basatrd
3:00
SplashTheHedgehog
I added him back but he was too annoying and said I sounded like a 7 year old
the last time he has heard my voice was about a year and a half ago
3:00
Pandoo
Maybe he was... "joking"?
3:00
BlueSpeeder
^
3:00
SplashTheHedgehog
he wasn't
I was also added to a skype group once with him in it when he said that
there was a call going on
so I joined the call and said absolutly nothing
I was just playing pokemon on highest volume
and he started insulting me
I didn't even say anything
it was funny actually
3:02
BlueSpeeder
How would you know he wasn't insulting you?
3:02
Pandoo
Weird.
3:02
SplashTheHedgehog
cause he said my name
3:02
Pandoo
How is now friends with everyone else.
Minus you.
Maybe... you're the problem?
3:02
SplashTheHedgehog
How am I a problem
I didn't even do anything
I was just sitting there playing pokemon
3:02
Pandoo
I dont know. You just seem the only SNN user he hates still
3:03
SplashTheHedgehog
that's cause I'm the only immature one that shows hatred

 
Powered by Blogger.