splash

  • SonicTheHedgehogDude11:22 SonicTheHedgehogDude I've said it so many times, Splash. It's blatantly there. Chat policy doesn't need a site discussion. Emote clearing doesn't need a site discussion. It's all admin discretion. 11:24 SonicTheHedgehogDude @Splash: I've said it on Skype, forums and chatroom.
  • I've said it when you were there.
  • 12:31SplashTheHedgehogthanks for copy pasting
  • 12:32SonicTheHedgehogDudeOkay?
  • 12:32SplashTheHedgehogyou havn't said it when I was there
  • the emote clearing was done a few days ago
  • when I wasn't on the skype group
  • 12:33SonicTheHedgehogDudeIt happened on the 14th. You were kicked on the 15th.
  • You were added on the 19th.
  • 12:33SplashTheHedgehogthen I wasn't on chat when you did it
  • and I don't normally look on discussions
  • this on you dude
  • not me
  • 12:33SonicTheHedgehogDudeWho said it was on you, Splash?
  • I never said it was.
  • 12:34SplashTheHedgehogthis whole emote thing is stupid anyways
  • sure not as much as how terrible the rules are
  • still full of crap and it too much chaneg that it needs to be
  • it was never really a problem until it was done
  • don't try to fix something that doesn't need fixing
  • 12:35SonicTheHedgehogDudeIt does need fixing.
  • 12:35SplashTheHedgehogno it doesn't
  • 12:35SonicTheHedgehogDudeMediaWiki:Emoticons?oldid=1267018
  • Look here.
  • 12:35SplashTheHedgehogcause no one had a problem with it
  • 12:35SonicTheHedgehogDudeTell me it doesn't need fixing.
  • 12:36SplashTheHedgehogwhy does it need to be fixed
  • it was never a problem before
  • you don't need to try to fix a problem
  • when there isn't one
  • 12:37SonicTheHedgehogDudeThere was a problem, and the community failed to recognize.
  • 12:37SplashTheHedgehogI've seen a lot of these used
  • a problem to the community or to you and bullet?
  • cause I all I see is a problem for you and bullet
  • 12:38SonicTheHedgehogDudeOf course you bring up fucking Kyle.
  • 12:38SplashTheHedgehogwhy wouldn't I
  • 12:38SonicTheHedgehogDudeBecause I'm not that arrogant.
  • I actually care for this wiki.
  • That why's I've clearing the emote list.
  • It needs cleaning.
  • 12:39SplashTheHedgehoghow is removing all the motes caring for it
  • 12:39SonicTheHedgehogDudeJust request and it's done over. It should be a big of a deal.
  • *shouldn't.
  • 12:39SplashTheHedgehogthe only ones I see never used are the fucking pony ones
  • it isn't a big deal
  • all these changes are
  • and nobody wants this place to be strict and unfun like it is now
  • 12:40SonicTheHedgehogDudeHow so?
  • 12:41SplashTheHedgehogEVERYONE hates these changes
  • 12:41SonicTheHedgehogDudeYOU hate these changes.
  • 12:41SplashTheHedgehogmaybe if you and the other moderators actually listened to what we fucking said
  • people would start liking this place again
  • 12:41SonicTheHedgehogDudeOkay, what did they say?
  • 12:41SplashTheHedgehogeveryone hates the descriptions on links, full censor swears, etc.
  • 12:42SonicTheHedgehogDudeThose are rules that was enforced since the beginning of the chatroom.
  • It's not new.
  • 12:42SplashTheHedgehoglies
  • some of them are even unwritten
  • they havn't been enforced since bullet came back
  • and you know it
  • 12:43SonicTheHedgehogDudeSonic News Network:Chat policy?oldid=685200
  • Please do not use the chat to advertise. If you want to share links with the community on chat, give a description about what you are linking to.
  • 12:43SplashTheHedgehogwe shouldn't be advertsing, sending nudity, sending viruses, etc. anyways
  • why does that matter
  • 12:44SonicTheHedgehogDude"If you want to share links with the community on chat, give a description about what you are linking to."
  • 12:44SplashTheHedgehogno one does that though
  • it was always a rule to enforce and follow
  • you're making a fool of yourself
  • xP
  • 12:45SonicTheHedgehogDudeYou can say all the shit you want Splash.
  • 12:45SplashTheHedgehogoh now I'm saying shit?
  • XDXDXDXD
  • 12:45SonicTheHedgehogDudeI'm saying shit too?
  • Aye.
  • You're telling me you haven't see the mods enforce the rule while I've seen it first hand.
  • 12:46SplashTheHedgehogsure the description rule was always there
  • nobody ever followed it
  • nor did anyone enforce it cause they thought it wasn't worth it
  • 12:47SonicTheHedgehogDudeYou joined in 2012, it already died down by then
  • When in chatroom was open it was already in full force
  • I still remember it well.
  • 12:48SplashTheHedgehogwhat does this have to do with it
  • there is a difference between now
  • 12:48SonicTheHedgehogDudeIt does actually.
  • 12:48SplashTheHedgehogand then
  • this isn't 2011
  • this is 2015
  • 12:48SonicTheHedgehogDudeYou're telling me that it wasn't been enforced since the begnning
  • That's what you just told me.
  • I'm just gave you facts firsthand that it was actually being enforced.
  • So saying it's beening enforced for the first time now is invalid.
  • 12:50SplashTheHedgehogwhen the fuck did I say that
  • stop pulling shit out of your ass
  • 12:50SonicTheHedgehogDudeSonicTheHedgehogDude "If you want to share links with the community on chat, give a description about what you are linking to." 12:44 SplashTheHedgehog no one does that though
  • Tell me if that was pulled from my ass.
  • 12:51SplashTheHedgehogI never said it wasn't enforced back then
  • I'm talking about now
  • you're literally just using bullshit
  • 12:51SonicTheHedgehogDudeFam
  • 12:51SplashTheHedgehogand twisting my words around
  • 12:52SonicTheHedgehogDudeThey're all plain words.
  • SplashTheHedgehog everyone hates the descriptions on links, full censor swears, etc. 12:42 SonicTheHedgehogDude Those are rules that was enforced since the beginning of the chatroom. It's not new. 12:42 SplashTheHedgehog lies some of them are even unwritten they havn't been enforced since bullet came back and you know it 12:43 SonicTheHedgehogDude Sonic News Network:Chat policy?oldid=685200 Please do not use the chat to advertise. If you want to share links with the community on chat, give a description about what you are linking to. 12:43 SplashTheHedgehog we shouldn't be advertsing, sending nudity, sending viruses, etc. anyways why does that matter 12:44 SonicTheHedgehogDude "If you want to share links with the community on chat, give a description about what you are linking to." 12:44 SplashTheHedgehog no one does that though it was always a rule to enforce and follow
  • 12:52SplashTheHedgehogstop posting our entire fucking converstaion
  • 12:52SonicTheHedgehogDudeI have too, because you don't know how to fucking scroll up.
  • 12:53SplashTheHedgehogI do know how
  • you just don't know how to fucking listen
  • and use context clues
  • 12:53SonicTheHedgehogDudeI'm listening right now, fam.
  • 12:53SplashTheHedgehoglet's get back on topic
  • 12:54SonicTheHedgehogDudeAlright then.
  • Well, are you gonna take first swing or not?
  • 12:56SplashTheHedgehogI'm writing
  • :U
  • and I need to figure out where to start
  • well for censorship
  • 12:56SonicTheHedgehogDudeOkay, you're the one who triggered the entire havoc anyway.
  • Just to let you know.
  • 12:57SplashTheHedgehogwhat does this have to do with it?
  • I never I said you started it nor did I say I did
  • 12:57SonicTheHedgehogDudeExactly.
  • I knew you were going to say that.
  • 12:58SplashTheHedgehog....
  • okay?
  • 12:59SonicTheHedgehogDudeI know it was a bit off-topic, but at least know that you started it and when we talk of this again you'll just know.
  • 12:59SplashTheHedgehog...
  • okay?
  • 1:00SonicTheHedgehogDudeAlrighty.
  • 1:00SplashTheHedgehogare you planning to bring this up again?
  • 1:00SonicTheHedgehogDudeNo, not at all.
  • 1:00SplashTheHedgehogdo you want another one of these fucking arguments to start again?
  • like
  • 1:00SonicTheHedgehogDudeIt already started, sir.
  • 1:00SplashTheHedgehogwhy are...
  • asking that made no sense
  • 1:01SonicTheHedgehogDude?
  • 1:02SplashTheHedgehogto go back to what I was trying to say before
  • Censorship was always been and that one rule nobody understood
  • other than simple words like crap being allowed or obvious ones that needed to be censored like fuck
  • nobody really knew how to censor them before really
  • some said you can leave a few letters censored
  • some said whole word
  • some allowed it
  • some said to not even say it all
  • 1:06SonicTheHedgehogDudeLet me tell you this, one time ago Kyle told me if I prefer full-censor words or partial. I've told him full, because I can recall sometime before that an admin said it should be full-censored because partially-censoring a word would make the swearing rule irrelevant.
  • 1:06SplashTheHedgehogthe original idea was to not do it excessively. It was never written in the rules what the main idea was censoring the entire word or at least from what I have heard before
  • when to censor the entire word was never enforced now
  • it was never a problem
  • 1:08SonicTheHedgehogDudeIt was thought that partially-censoring a word would make a swearing rule irrelevant because we're technically swearing, which is against policy.
  • That's why we disallowed words like fuq, bich and otherwise
  • 1:09SplashTheHedgehogwe are swearing but even censoring it at all
  • 1:09SonicTheHedgehogDudeAt least it's censored in a way that it's not recognizable.
  • 1:10SplashTheHedgehogwhen I said "you piece of ****" It could still be easy to know what I said
  • it's context clues
  • 1:10SonicTheHedgehogDudeThat's just interpretation.
  • 1:11SplashTheHedgehogno it's context clues
  • something someone should have learned in 1st grade
  • 1:12SonicTheHedgehogDudeOkay.
  • 1:13SplashTheHedgehogI have said this argument before, but if we are supposed to think everyone is a 13 year old (again a rule here to be 13 or older), then why not allow partial censoring, most 10 year olds or above say some of the worst like fuck shit and bitch
  • also
  • "Let me tell you this, one time ago Kyle told me if I prefer full-censor words or partial. I've told him full, because I can recall sometime before that an admin said it should be full-censored because partially-censoring a word would make the swearing rule irrelevant."
  • so you're just doing something cause Bullet told you to?
  • 1:14SonicTheHedgehogDudeI can feel what the response is going to be
  • And there it is.
  • Kyle didn't tell me to accept the fact, I've already knew anyway.
  • Kyle just asked me if I prefer full or partial, I said full.
  • 1:24SplashTheHedgehogI have no idea what you just said
  • 1:25SonicTheHedgehogDudeRead those last two comments.
  • 1:25SplashTheHedgehogI did
  • 1:25SonicTheHedgehogDudeEvaluate again.
  • 1:25SplashTheHedgehogthat's what I'm confused about
  • 1:26SonicTheHedgehogDudeWhich part are you confused about
  • ?
  • 1:26SplashTheHedgehog....
  • everything
  • 1:26SonicTheHedgehogDude...
  • 1:29SplashTheHedgehogwhile I compare to your other statements they seem out of place and give me a mixed and confusing statement
  • can you just reexplain what you said :U
  • 1:30SonicTheHedgehogDudeSo you told me I'm doing something because Kyle told me to. That is false, because he asked me a question if I prefer something. That's final.
 
Powered by Blogger.