12:58
SonicTheHedgehogDude
Does echinidas even pertain to anything I'm gonna do in life?
It's an animal, not God.
12:59
Dalek rex
learning about how many different kinds of animals that are out there is amazing
1:00
SonicTheHedgehogDude
I don't have time for that.
1:00
Dalek rex
people need to learn more about the many different animals out there in nature
1:00
SonicTheHedgehogDude
That's your interest.
1:00
Dalek rex
you are a loser
I hate You
1:00
SonicTheHedgehogDude
And again you're shoving you're interests down my throat.
1:00
Dalek rex
DEAL WITH IT!!
Hater
1:01
SonicTheHedgehogDude
Hater?
Learning about animals isn't my interest.
I'm not an hater.
I don't pertain in that.
1:01
Dalek rex
I am leaving forget this You are just a Dumb Brute
1:01
SonicTheHedgehogDude
Alright.
 
Powered by Blogger.